The DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Construction Management practice maintains a cohesive management and communication network that supports business unit objectives to develop and implement strategies, optimize people resources, champion technology tools, and bring consistency across operations and sustainable construction practice while assuring a high level of certainty for safety, performance, quality, cost, and schedule.
Our Construction Management approach is based on professional service that uses specialized project management techniques for planning, executing and completing projects by applying well-developed and proven systems. This system embraces the entire construction value stream from project inception to handover with high focus and commitment to sustainable construction practice is driven by a philosophy of early construction involvement in detailed engineering design with a focus on facility start-up while sanctioning a “no harm” to people and a “minimal to zero” environmental impact also meeting customers requirement; schedule and cost.
Our Construction Management team brings to bear the following:
- Working together with construction company management safely so there is “no harm” to people
- Transfer, improve and implement zero harm culture with construction company workforce
- Alignment with project goals and client’s team
- Projects are execution driven
- An experienced construction leadership team
- Full capabilities in all elements of construction management
- Ability to do construction management globally
- Construction Surveillance Program to verify implementation and adherence to specifications and drawings.
- Front-end loading to minimize uncertainties
- Early implementation of the construct-ability program
- Modularization and pre-assembly program
- Construction work packages
- Workforce planning management program
- Effective integration of engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning
- Site progress assessment
- Contract management and Contracting strategy to maximize local participation
- Materials management control and coordination
- Effective handover and commissioning planning and execution readiness for operation